For past teaching and TAing that I did as an academic, see below.
I also enjoy sharing the knowledge I’ve learned when it comes to computers and
all things programming related. I’ve put together materials for a LaTeX
workshop, loosely aimed at linguists, which I’ve taught several
times. I’ve also put together materials for a
loosely aimed at scientists who do human subjects research, which I’ve taught
once over the course of 7 weeks.
Past academic teaching, TAing, and tutoring
- TA for LING 312 – “Syntax II” (spring 2021)
- Instructor for LING 419E – “Topics in Syntax; Investigating Linguistic Competence: Theory and Methods” (fall 2020)
- TA for LING 311 – “Syntax I” (spring 2020)
- TA for LING 200 – “Introductory Linguistics” (fall 2018, spring 2019)
- TA for IAH 204 – “Asia and the World” (fall 2015, spring 2016)
- Tutor for all classes in the Department of Philosophy at Michigan State University (fall 2013, spring 2014)